Saturday 25 September 2010

Vomit on the floor

I woke up to a lovely pile of vomit on the floor this morning, I have no idea who did it, neither of them are off their food, or appear to be ill, so I am guessing it is just one of them things, well I hope any ways!

One of Bobs boxes has broken, so his box city is decreasing, so maybe soon I will have my floor back.

My little brother stayed over last night, he got the joy of Bob and Betty climbing over him all night, I am so used to it that I sleep through it these days, but for my brother it was an unwelcome experience!

Beautiful Betty
Bob and Betty are not happy with me as this morning I went to the cats home I volunteer at when I am well, I went  to do a bit of cat cuddling, which I always enjoy, but to Bob and Betty it is like I have cheated on them. When I got back they were sniffing all over me, climbing up my legs, investigating what I have been doing. Then comes the punishment for stroking other cats, they ignore me, they act like I have committed a crime, they sit at a distance staring at me like I am evil. How dare I stroke other cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment