Saturday 4 September 2010

Another poo in the right place!

I cannot believe my eyes, Bob has done a poo in the correct place again this evening, maybe he really is getting the hang of this. Maybe I will get my bed back soon with out constantly living in fear of Bob!

Betty spent ages this evening trying so hard to catch a really huge moth, unfortunately for Betty it was on the outside the window. That didn't stop her from trying really hard to catch it.

I made a trip to the big pet shop earlier, so Bob and Betty now have a new place matt each, but more excitingly for them, packets and packets and treats, although Betty was more interested in eating the plastic her new place matt was wrapped in!!!

Betty is currently fast asleep behind me on the sofa and Bob is busy licking his privates, charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment