Friday 10 September 2010

Bob is in my bad books

Bob is in my bad books, why you might ask, what on earth could lovely Bob have done, well I will tell you what he has done, Bob did a poo and a wee on my legs in the night, again!!! I don't no whether to laugh or cry!

But as you all no, no matter what Bob does I can't stay mad at him for long, he just has to show me his cute little face and all is forgiven.

Betty has been a bit off her food today, so I am expecting a hair ball on the carpet at some point over the next few days, as that is normally the only thing that puts her off her food. I expect the hair ball will contain more of my hair than her own hair judging by the amount of my hair she has been eating.

Bob and Betty were playing with a huge spider in the bath yesterday, but they always get very confused when the poor thing dies, they can't seem to understand why it isn't playing their game any more. I wish I could explain to them that the reason it is no longer moving is because they have tortured it to death. RIP spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment