Monday 6 September 2010

Is Bob a giant?

Well I have been doing some research into all of Bobs medical problems and I may have come across a possible cause, he is a giant! I am not lying, apparently a lot of his problems point to a problem with his pituitary gland, which is the gland that can cause you to turn into a giant. You never no, in a few years he might be the size of a lion, that would be interesting!

I popped to the loo half way through unpacking a few carrier bags, next thing I new poor Bob came into the bathroom followed by Betty, both of them looking very confused, Bob had managed to get his head through the handle of an empty bag and couldn't understand why the bag was following him around like a cape, poor thing, the look of confusion was very funny, but obviously I freed him and they both walked away as if nothing had happened.

Betty has only tried to eat my hair once today, which is an improvement, as the look of short stumpy bits of hair wasn't really what I wanted to go for!

No comments:

Post a Comment