Friday 24 September 2010

Bob has more boxes

Bob now has three boxes, his collection is growing rapidly, it is like box city in here!
One of Bobs new boxes

I woke up in the middle of the night to feel Bob 'digging' on my legs on top of the duvet, this is what he does when he is about to go to the toilet on me, so I gave him a little shove off the bed, I started to nod off only to be woken up a few minutes later to him doing the same thing, so again I gave him a little shove, only to be awaken again a few minutes later, by surprise surprise the same thing. So this time I dragged myself of bed and carried him to the litter tray for him to do his business, the things I do for that cat!

There was a fight in the street outside my flat last night, Betty was like a nosey old lady, she went straight over to the window and spent a good 10 minutes watching the fight through a gap in the curtains, she should be a member of the  neighbour hood watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment