Sunday 19 September 2010

Betty got stuck

I left my pyjamas on the floor, Betty of course decided to investigate, but curiosity kills the cat, as the old saying goes! She got stuck in the trouser leg of my pyjama bottoms, she tried reversing out, she tried wiggling out, she then gave up. I decided at that point that it was time to release her from her new prison! I think she was really relieved to be free, but I bet she will end up doing it again at some point, as that is just what she is like!
Help!!!

Bob is still spending most of his time in 'his' box, poor Betty decided to jump in when Bob did finally get out, but Bob soon chased her out and regained his guard over his box.
Its my box

I woke up in the early hours of the morning to find I was asleep on my tummy and guess who was fast asleep on my back? Bob, he was weighing me down, he is so heavy now, at least he was comfy, because I definitely wasn't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment