Monday 6 September 2010

Betty loves hair

Betty has on three separate occasions today tried to eat my hair, why? what on earth could be so tasty about my hair?!

Bob has done his business on the plastic covering my bed rather than the piece of duvet, but I guess that is close enough for now.

I got a new arm chair a little while ago, I was determined  that Bob and Betty were not going to ruin it, as they have ruined practicably every other piece of furniture I own, even though they have a huge scratch post. But of course they think my new chair is the most amazing thing in the world to scratch, much to my horror. The thing is I don't have the heart to tell them off, as long as they are happy that is all that matters to me!

1 comment:

  1. Haha they sound like such characters :)
    I get that all the time with my dogs, I don't have the strength to yell at them for being naughty !
    x

    ReplyDelete