Monday 20 September 2010

Betty sent her very first email

I always new Betty was bright, but today just showed me how bright! Get ready for this, she sent her very first email!!!

I will explain how it really happened, I was half way through writing an email, I popped to the loo, Bob followed me as usual, so I no it wasn't him, but when I went back to finish the email, it had been sent, so I looked in my sent box and I couldn't believe what I saw, along with my half written email, was a whole load of letters and lines, Betty had only gone of finished the email for my and then took the initiative and sent it for me as well. I am sure not many cat owners have a cat that would be willing to do that for them!!!She really is a genius.

On another note, Bob is still in love with his cardboard box, it is a box for goodness sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment