Thursday 11 November 2010

Bob you little angel

I spoke to Bobs behaviour team the other day, they decided the only option from now on was to shut Bob out of the bedroom over night, as he has been toileting on me on a nightly basis. I was so upset at the thought of him not sleeping with me any more, as it is something I love, but as the behaviour said, every night he toilets on me the behaviour is being reinforced. So I agreed that from now on at night Bob would be shut out of the bedroom.

That was until Bob suddenly decided he was going to be the perfect little student, that evening he went for a wee on the piece of duvet like he is meant to, once I had cleaned that up, he then did a poo on the piece of duvet. It was exactly what he was meant to be doing all of these months, perfectly. So my theory is that he heard me talking to the behaviour team, decided he didn't want to be shut out of the bedroom and decided to play ball. He has done it 3 days in a row now, perfectly. So obviously I haven't shut him out of the bedroom, I am just hoping that he keeps it up, maybe this is the break through we have been waiting for.

Betty on the other hand is still off her food a little, but she seems fine in herself.

1 comment:

  1. Aw well done Bob (finally). Hope he keeps that up or else you will have to do what they say and shut him out.

    ReplyDelete