Friday 12 November 2010

Bob is still being an angel

Well Bob is still being an angel, toileting in the right place, so there for hasn't yet had to experience being shut out of the bedroom, thank god, I actually think it would be harder for me than for him, so I am glad he is being good.

Molly the dog came around this evening, Bob loves Molly, he follows her around in ore of her, I think he wants to be her! Betty on the other hand stays up high and keeps her distance, she doesn't care for Molly, she would rather send her on her way!

Betty has got her appetite back, which is a relief, I was starting to get a bit worried. But that's the thing with Betty, she is always OK, she gets over anything, it is princess Bob that is the sickly one, the one that requires special attention, he may be huge, but he is delicate inside, Betty on the other hand is a tough nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment